Franklin Financial Group (FFG), LLC Franklin Financial Group (FFG) is a financial services firm with veteran leadership that assists businesses and individuals with solving complex employee benefits, insurance and other financial needs. FFG has successfully built a network of experienced professionals (both internally and through outsourcing) that work together to advise and service clients, guiding them toward their financial goals. In today’s global business environment, clients require more specialized service in order to make appropriate decisions and ensure the protection and growth of their wealth.
Our approach is simple.
FFG objectively analyzes current benefit trends and government regulations. The firm services your programs on an ongoing basis through personal meetings to learn about your current financial situation and your goals for later in life. FFG also keeps you advised of new or proposed laws that may affect your existing programs or that may present new planning opportunities. Ultimately, FFG gives you everything you need to make informed decisions about the most effective solution(s) to achieve your financial goals.
Specialization is now ever-present within the financial services industry. Clients need to rely on professionals who understand their unique needs and develop strategies to meet their goals.
A number of elements go into the working arrangement between FFG and our clients.
- Determine client goals/objectives and establish needs
- Research employee benefits, insurance and/or investment marketplace for most appropriate products based on stated goals
- Analyze the various options – Present recommendations in an understandable format
- Assist with purchasing insurance and making investments
- Monitor employee benefits, insurance and investment marketplaces to confirm the appropriateness of existing products
- Hold regular review meetings
Franklin Financial Group (FFG) was founded on the core principles of integrity, commitment and determination. Our actions are dictated by one simple challenge: recommend the same course of action to our clients that we would recommend to ourselves if our roles were reversed.
FFG’s partners, associates and staff work with dedication and attentive service to meet that challenge. We use our expertise and knowledge of the employee benefits, insurance and financial markets to help provide our clients real financial freedom with alternative options and suitable strategies. Our ultimate success is judged by how well we extend our passion, commitment and knowledge to each and every corporate and individual client that we serve.
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Institute of Business and Finance
- Million Dollar Round Table
- National Association of Estate Planning Council
- National Association of Health Underwriters
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Thompson Financial Group
- Zywave Partner